Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.What do you need to start?
- Experience in architecting cloud solutions at least one of following vendor: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in automation of one cloud vendor (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Knowledge of DevOps pipeline tools (e.g., Azure DevOps/GitLab/GitHub/Jenkins).
- Experience in development, visualizing and using high-level models.
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills; approachable, pragmatic and able to achieve buy-in.
Nice to have (not required) – container and automation skills:
- Experience in designing / architecting Container / DevOps Cloud Native platform including Docker and Kubernetes / OpenShift.
- Strong scripting / coding / automation skills.
- Expert knowledge of best practices: object-oriented design, SOLID principles, CI/CD, testing.
- Strong software engineering background with a strong knowledge of modern architectural patterns (microservices, Event-Driven Architectures, Event Sourcing, Domain Driven Design).
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in cloud native tools from CNCF Landscape.
- Good understanding of Agile / Lean principles and how to apply them.
- Strong knowledge of cloud native security aspect.
- Good familiarity with networking concepts.
- Knowledge of cluster storage concepts.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows OS.
- CKA/CKAD/CSK/DCA certificates.
- Any Cloud Vendor certificate.
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology consultancy services to our clients.
- Provide input to the design of Container based solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority.
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients.
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions.
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions.
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike.
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site.
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications
- Build the strong competency centers
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Lead Architect
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Principal Architect
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
- Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
- Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- It's better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: <hidden address>
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).