Autenti is a platform for approval of documents and signing contracts online. It is a unique combination of electronic signature, innovative technology and legal environment based on European and national regulations. The service can be used not only in relations with business partners (B2B), but also with consumers (B2C) and employees (B2E). This is the first solution of this type in Poland and one of the few in Europe.
The IT Product Partnership Manager position will support a broad range of purchasing and partner contracting for Autenti. Moreover, this role will identify and nurture relationships with IT Solution Providers to promote solid and unique partnerships.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identification and sourcing of partnership opportunities to grow Autenti business
- Identification and fine-tuning business models that enable growth of KPIs
- Negotiation and finalization of deals in accordance with contract guidelines and policies
- Delivery of a great experience to our partners when working with Autenti
- Representing Autenti brand and being our partners’ liaison internally
- Driving planning and decision-making process in line with organisational timelines
- Managing projects that lead to IT integration with partners’ solutions
- Overseeing and monitoring of business vendor performance against contractual obligations to ensure overall effectiveness of services
- Keeping a great ongoing relationships with partners and finding new ways to grow the partnerships
- Cooperation with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Compliance and IT teams and their leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, finance, engineering or equivalent
- 5 or more years of relevant experience with demonstrated track record
- Experience in sourcing and contracting with experience across technology (Software, Hardware, IT Consulting Services, SaaS)
- Subject matter expertise in spend analysis, market analysis, and contract negotiation
- Strong analytical skills to review data, benchmark, identify trends and patterns, and make thoughtful recommendations
- Fluency in written and spoken English and other European language for this role is essential
- Full-time contract of employment or B2B
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, Multisport card and football team to join
- During lockdown full-time remote job (afterward partly remote)
- Travelling internationally
- Fully equipped modern office with parking lot, bike stand, showers etc.