- Responsible for business and financial analysis - related to intercompany cost allocation, charging models - in the area of Global Service Centers IT;
- Providing support in monthly reporting, budgeting, and forecasting;
- Management and implementation of business projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed education with a focus on controlling / finance;
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP);
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Flexible, good team player, interested in new challenges.
What's on Offer
- Possibility to work remotely (100% during the pandemic, hybrid system afterwards);
- Independent position in an international team;
- Friendly environment with mutual support;
- Private medical care;
- MY BENEFIT package.