Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Certified and experienced with Celonis data models and analyses or other process mining tools
- SQL and data visualization experience
- Capable to evaluate complex data and work with complicated processes
- Business Process reengineering / transformation approach
- Familiarity of market leading automation technologies to design augmented solutions
- Strong communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, ability to explain solutions, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Experience in client facing roles and workshop facilitation
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
What duties will help you grow?
- Drive end-to-end implementation of the Celonis technology across various customers and Connect Celonis platform with the customer’s on-premise/ Cloud ERP & IT systems
- Develop data models with the appropriate event and case calculation to support the integration of data of business processes from different systems and enhance existing Celonis data models, framework, data flows and Celonis analyses according to the requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with business teams in order to translate demands into technical requirements and solution design followed with documentation.
- Building proof-of-concept projects to enable new features and solutions like action engine with Automation and machine learning capabilities
- Develop, present business case and design, plan and execute transformation programs and improvement initiatives for clients to achieve the goals within agreed timelines
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: <hidden address>
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).