About Our Client
Locations: Częstochowa, Gliwice, Łódź or Wrocław.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing;
- Coordinating and managing IT projects (from their inception to delivery to end-users) for the final test lines and related equipment or interfaces;
- Cooperating with the service center operations to provide the necessary IT infrastructure to the production areas;
- Providing operational support to process control systems;
- Integrating a digital manufacturing platform for Industry 4.0 (including IoT/IIoT and cloud environment) as well as preparing the plant to connect with the cloud solution.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Engineering;
- At least 3 years of MES/SCADA/ERP (or equivalent experience) in the automotive manufacturing and/or quality systems;
- Working knowledge of information systems;
- Critical thinking, excellent communication and research skills;
- Interest in cloud solutions and willingness to develop in this area;
- Fluent English (for everyday communication at work).
Good to have:
- 1-2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager (or in a similar role) and willingness to develop in this area;
- Experience in automotive manufacturing and/or quality systems.
What's on Offer
- Everyday exposure to the latest cloud technologies, Big Data, AI and ML solutions;
- Working for an international field-leader with attractive career growth possibilities;
- Class A facilities in our IT centre in Częstochowa;
- Relocation package to Czestochowa;
- Private medical cover & My Benefit;
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- EBADU (copyrights tax benefit).