We’re a team of 7, developing two modules in Piwik PRO Analytics Suite. Competencies in frontend & backend development, testing & QA and operations (devops) allow us to cover the whole process of software development. we’ve set the bar high, value quality and professional work culture.
We pride ourselves with our core module Analytics, a privacy-friendly alternative to Google Analytics, used by 99% of all Piwik PRO customers. It provides marketers with genuine reports generated out of raw data. This brings some challenges to the surface because our product has to maintain the traffic of millions or even billions requests per month. But we face them bravely thanks to technologies, such as Elasticsearch and ClickHouse.
We offer a warm welcome to all, who value good team relations, support, cooperation, are open-minded and look for solutions to satisfy all parties involved. Hope to see you soon!
We need you to have:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Python
- Very good knowledge of Django and Django REST Framework
- Unit and integration testing skills
- An ability to write SQL queries
- Acquaintance with basic issues of web apps security (like CSRF, XSS attacks)
- Very good command of Polish and good of English
We’d love you to have:
- Familiarity with container-based virtualization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible)