About Our Client
Location: Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź.
* End-to-end responsibility for production systems in the EMEA region and integration of Industry 4.0 strategies;
* Rollout, integration and commissioning of machines, assembly lines and critical production systems and control technology as well as overall connection of plants and machines;
* Support for standardization of plant applications (Digital Manufacturing Platform connectivity);
* Cooperation with internal and external IT experts on technical issues and developments;
* Cooperation with business partner on onboarding isssues;
* Application of the Incident, Problem and Change Management System.
The Successful Applicant
* Successfully completed degree in production, automation, engineering , IT or comparable qualification;
* Experience in working in the field of automation, manufacturing or IT in an international environment;
* Strong communication skills; confident in communicating with all internal organizational levels and external partners;
* Fluent English;
Nice to have:
- several years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment with strong IT affinity (SQL, C, .NET, Web Technologies);
- in-depth knowledge of automation technology (e.g.: Siemens Step 7, TIA or similar)
- understanding of ITIL V3 principles and processes;
- Automation connectors (e.g.: OPC UA, Kepware, node red);
- Knowledge of German will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
* Working in a multidimensional environment with various stakeholders involved;
* Being part of an international field-leading company with attractive career growth possibilities;
* Real impact on the whole company (high visibility and driving changes);
* Cooperation with the general IT management;
* Medical care and MyBenefit;
* Flexible working hours and opportunity to work 100% remotely during the pandemic period (hybrid model of work afterward - 60% remotely, 40% on-site).