Piwik PRO is a place created by a committed team. Each of us is driven by challenges and a desire to have an influence over our work. We develop our own product that gives users insights into the full customer journey, and we support clients in using its full potential. You matter to us! In your work you will propose, implement, do, and see the effects first-hand!
An internship at Piwik PRO is an opportunity to gain your first experience in the IT industry under the supervision of professionals. Experienced experts and engaging challenges are waiting for you!
Our team consists of four people creating our product installation and configuration management platform from scratch.
We take the internship seriously – we promise you’ll have the continuous support of an experienced team, a detailed plan for development, and work with top technologies and tools. We treat the three months of intensive internship as a time to consider further cooperation – if our interests align and you are looking for a place to make your home, get in contact with us!
We guarantee the lucky ones will get:
- A dedicated 3-month introduction program focused on the simultaneous development of skills related to DevOps methodologies and programming, in which you will write your own web analytics tracker, learn how to measure its performance and how to configure continuous integration and delivery on Kubernetes
- Daily support and an invaluable source of knowledge with a pair dedicated mentors
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely, depending on the type of tasks you’re working on
- Further cooperation (full-time) option
- Salary for start: PLN 20 gross / h (mandate contract)
To get an internship with us, all you need to have is:
- User knowledge of any GNU / Linux distribution
- Basic knowledge of Python or Go
- General understanding of how web servers work
- Analytical thinking
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Minimum availability of at least 20 hours a week
An additional advantage will be knowledge of:
- Containerization technologies, e.g. Docker or Kubernetes
- CI / CD tools such as Travis and Jenkins
- Version control systems
WE WILL TEACH YOU THE REST! APPLY TODAY, WE’RE WAITING FOR YOU!
Interested? Submit your application – you can do it right now!
Get ready for:
A short phone call – we’ll tell you more about the role and organization