Our Client is an international well known company from FMCG sector. For their developing IT Hub in Warsaw we are looking to hire IT Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Be responsible for proposing and managing new end-to-end BI solutions
- Collaborate with diverse application, infrastructure, architecture, and integration teams to devise project plans, track critical path items, cut through roadblocks and escalate issues
- Build and develop relationships across the Company Central Europe, ensuring B2B Business Intelligence & Analytics leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with standards and processes.
- Work with CESS business & IT teams to understand the business requirements and propose the best technical solution for each type of requirement and report directly to the CESS Business Intelligence Manager
- Manage project activities, such as facilitating project team meetings, aiding in test script writing and UAT, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Understand Business priorities and communicate proactively
- Coordinate internal IT team resources, external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required
- Give full analysis to all issues and help Team decisions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of Business Intelligence & Analytics experience
- A solid foundation in the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack e.g. MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI solution
- Knowledge of principles and techniques for effective data visualization and analysis
- English speaker
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Possibilities of development