Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Design and implement features using ASP.NET Core (C#) and Node.js
- Work in a Scrum team according to Agile principles.
- Work closely with Front-end Developers.
- Build tailored web applications and automation solutions that solve problems from many domains (HR, Finance, Risk Management, etc.)
- Contribute to a lightweight framework using MediatR.
- Write a unit tests.
- Participate in code review.
- Participate in design and planning meetings.
- Be a mentor to your colleagues.
What duties will help you grow?
- Good knowledge of C#, SQL, Entity framework.
- Demonstrates knowledge of good application architecture.
- Understands good design principles and design patterns.
- Is willing to learn and able to deliver results without supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to mentor others.
- At least 3 years of experience building web applications using ASP.NET, SQL Server and Entity framework.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: <hidden address>
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).