About Our Client
The main services the Company provide are: inspection and verification of the quantity, weight and quality of traded goods, products testing in terms of quality and performance against various health, safety and regulatory standards and to make sure that products, systems or services meet requirements of standards by governments, standardisation bodies etc.
- To set party audit programs in the internal Customer Program and management tools according to specifications provided,
- To be the central support team for the successful operation provided,
- To produce and maintain the appropriate work instructions,
- To provide full Help Desk support.
- Preparing and conducting training sessions from the platform for internal and external users,
- Frequent contact with IT developers in order to improve the operation of the platform, set requirements for new features or fix recorded bugs,
- Presentation of the platform's capabilities and searching for the best solutions for international external clients
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Information Technology Field,
- Working on new digital solutions is attractive to you,
- Proficient in MS EXCEL,
- As this role is independent, analytic creativity is strongly recommended,
- You have considerable analytic, logical and mathematical thinking skills
- No need to knowledge of programming languages, possibility to learn them from backgrounds,
- Advanced level of English (B2+).
What's on Offer
- Work-life balance,
- Private Medical Health-care,
- Business working hours.