Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong background in native mobile development.
- Delivering apps through the full Software Development lifecycle; from technical appraisal of requirements, through to delivery and testing.
- Understanding of mobile software design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge and understanding of Architecture Patterns (including non-MVC such as MVP, MVVM).
- Proficiency with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to Android development, including Java and Kotlin.
- Experience in cross-platform frameworks like Xamarin or Flutter will be a plus.
- Possession of a technical knowledge of client-side UI/UX development across multiple platforms and form factors (Web, Phone, Tablet, TV, etc.).
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating professional, high-end mobile apps. We’ll be looking for you to become a master of this domain, which means following global standards and trends and incorporating them into your work.
- Introducing new ideas and tools. We’re always looking to improve our way of working – we’ll expect you to learn about new tools and provide us with a justified opinion on how, where, and when they can be used to improve our work.
- Understanding the business objective of what you create. We seek to add value to projects by understanding their context, use cases and objectives, and then proactively making suggestions on how to improve them.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding.
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people.
- Culture of continuous growth and mutual support.
- Wide variety of tasks.
- Access to a rich variety of training courses, on-line subscriptions, courses, dedicated sessions, on the job.
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish.
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit).
- The latest Apple equipment.
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage.
- Private life insurance with the option of additional oncology package on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks and generous vouchers for cinema, sports, games, travel, fashion and more at MyBenefit.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: <hidden address>
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).